By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Don't think I'll participate in round 2--it's an awesome idea, but I'm a little strapped for cash atm

I know what I'm going to get my Tim, but he/she hasn't added me yet o.O

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

My TinyTim hasn't added me yet - still waiting. I know he is around, maybe we should have a wall of shame ;)

Got my gift last night - much appreciated whoever sent it!

My Wii managed to CRASH the first time when entering the Wii Shop Channel - had to pull the AC cord. Had some network issues as well (must have been the server), once it all started working... it was fine.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Sent and received my gifts! If this happens again next year, count me in for sure noname. (more people need to play StarTropics, and I'm going to make sure of it!)

Can't participate in the second round though, since my brother is taking my Wii to my cousin's house for the Winter break :P

Ok, my TT added me and I sent the gift--haven't received anything yet, though XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I added all the codes list night, and my Santa was super-fast! Sent me Super Mario RPG and the original Alien Crush, good stuff.

I hope my giftee likes his present. I might send an extra classic NES game his way once I get some more Wii points...

Edit: And those extra Wii points might serve rather well for a second round. Holy crap, noname, you actually feel up to organizing a second round of this madness?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

i registered all numbers! cept for one it said it couldnt register this code

shams said:
My TinyTim hasn't added me yet - still waiting. I know he is around, maybe we should have a wall of shame ;)

Got my gift last night - much appreciated whoever sent it!

My Wii managed to CRASH the first time when entering the Wii Shop Channel - had to pull the AC cord. Had some network issues as well (must have been the server), once it all started working... it was fine.

I'll PM your Tim right away.

Awesome, got my gift. Nice Wiiware title, I've always wanted to play it, but I could never get myself to drop the points. I'm glad it's on my channel list now!

Also, ignore my empty Wii response to you Santa, was an accident

Of course, @noname2200: thanks a ton for working on this stuff. Appreciate it!

famousringo said:

I added all the codes list night, and my Santa was super-fast! Sent me Super Mario RPG and the original Alien Crush, good stuff.

I hope my giftee likes his present. I might send an extra classic NES game his way once I get some more Wii points...

Edit: And those extra Wii points might serve rather well for a second round. Holy crap, noname, you actually feel up to organizing a second round of this madness?

Madness? This is Sparta!!!

Seriously Noname, it's great you went out of your way for all of this. And I think the second round would be a lot smaller since it's mostly for those who missed the first one.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. And thanks again for making this a success: trite as it may sound, I literally couldn't have done this without each and every last one of you.