By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Alexandervgc said:

I can't send the gift because the country of my Tim doesn't support Nintendo Club and if I change my country Nintendo will not recognize my Nintendo Club Account on my Wii anymore...

Sorry if you can't understand, it's difficult to explain in english for me.

What must I do now?

That's...not something I had even thought would be possible. Okay, I'll try to think of a solution.

GalacticPenguin said:
hey Noname, if you could kind sir, sign me up for ROUND 2!!!!!!! it should be just as epic, or dare i say even MORE epic?!?! PK STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSTORM!!!!!!

Welcome back!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Alexandervgc said:

I can't send the gift because the country of my Tim doesn't support Nintendo Club and if I change my country Nintendo will not recognize my Nintendo Club Account on my Wii anymore...

What must I do now?

That's...not something I had even thought would be possible. Okay, I'll try to think of a solution.

Have Alex's Tim change his Wii's country setting to match Alex long enough for him to send the gift. Since his Tim doesn't have Club Nintendo is his country, it shouldn't mess him up.

BrainBoxLtd said:
noname2200 said:
Alexandervgc said:

What must I do now?

Have Alex's Tim change his Wii's country setting to match Alex long enough for him to send the gift. Since his Tim doesn't have Club Nintendo is his country, it shouldn't mess him up.

You're a genius! Thanks man!

very smart! Tell him quickly
(I am still waiting my gift xD)

When he says he has changed country, I'll send the game.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Is the second round going to be just like the first?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

i'm down for part 2 fa'realz

i just got my wii back yesturdae

yey

My Santa hasnt added me yet :( But I am sending my lil Timmy his :)

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
My Santa hasnt added me yet :( But I am sending my lil Timmy his :)

I'll talk to Santa for ya.

theRepublic said:
Is the second round going to be just like the first?

Yup!

PSwii60 said:

i'm down for part 2 fa'realz

i just got my wii back yesturdae

yey

Welcome aboard! Please give me your Wii Code and the controllers you own, at your convenience.

I think I'll take part in Round Two.

I'll repost my information after I update my games collection for my gift in Round One.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Finally I sent the gift!
Hope you'll have fun!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda