By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Smeags said:
Yeah, I didn't realize we were supposed to keep our identity a secret... oops!

Ah well, at least when my Tiny Tim gets the gift, (s)he'll know who to love/hate.

you didn't sign the gift message with your own name rather than "love, Santa" did you?!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

Meh - didn't realise gifting was so hard. Is it REALLY that bad to gift something to someone you haven't synced? Like c'mon Nintendo - its YOUR money...

My Tiny Tim hasn't synced yet - and I lol'd when I saw who it was!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

So we have to add out Tim to our friends list and wait for it to turn black before we can gift to them, right?

Or is it possible to just enter their Wii number in the Wii Shop Channel after you chose gift?

(I've never done this before if you couldn't tell)

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

@theRepublic

you have to add them to your friends list first. AND they have to add you

In the Wii Shop Channel you only have th option of gifting to your friends. You can't just type the Wii number

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Thanks, I'll be adding my Tiny Tim after work. I think I already know what to get them.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
Makepeacefox said:
Smeags said:

Ah well, at least when my Tiny Tim gets the gift, (s)he'll know who to love/hate.

you didn't sign the gift message with your own name rather than "love, Santa" did you?!

Well, since we have to add friend codes and everyone's friend codes are posted, it's not that hard for identities to be known. . .

Aaaaahhhhp, my Santee didn't have his game collection filled out! He has been very naughty this year.

But Santa is generous. Santa forgives.

Now make yourself prostrate before the might of Santa, and prepare to receive his blessing! AHAHAHAHAHA

It seems my Tiny Tim still hasnt added me.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

DeltaXIII said:
Makepeacefox said:
Smeags said:

Well, since we have to add friend codes and everyone's friend codes are posted, it's not that hard for identities to be known. . .

That's what I thought when I started hunting around for my Santa (I know it was bad of me!), but I couldn't find a name to match my Santa code. I didn't think it was going to be that difficult with only a few of us from Europe...

Just nosiness on my part really - I'm probably better off not knowing!

Well you could. . .Oh, you don't want to know, but yeah, it took me a minute to figure out mine (Couldn't just use Opera's find function) . I waited until after I already received my presents though. Going to have a chance to try them after work.