By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

I'm a bit busy with work at the moment, so I won't be able to get to my gift-giving for another day or so. I'll definitely have it completed by Saturday, however. So, Tiny Tim (and I'm sure you know who you are), please be a bit more patient with me.

Much thanks to noname for organizing all of this. I had planned on sending him a game as thanks for doing this, but then realized that I can't since we are in different regions. Doh!

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Around the Network

I have decided on my Tim’s gift. After work Santa will be delivering!

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

It can take 24 or more hours for friend codes to sync.

Trying to decide on games it looks like they will like (from the genres they have lots of games in), or something totally different they would probably like but not otherwise think of getting for themselves...

jlauro said:
It can take 24 or more hours for friend codes to sync.

Trying to decide on games it looks like they will like (from the genres they have lots of games in), or something totally different they would probably like but not otherwise think of getting for themselves...

Go for two! Go for two! Go for two!!!

Just waiting on my gift now...OOO I wonder what Ill get !!!

Around the Network

My Tim hasn't added me...
It's 7 pm now in Italy so i'm turning off the Wii.
Tim, add me or i can't give you your gift!
"See" you tomorrow!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Just sent my gift. I hope they like it. Happy Holidays everyone and thanks noname for all of your hard work!

Well, i just want to say that im leaving tomorrow and i won't have access to my wii until the next year (around january 8th) so if my santa could be a lil bit early i wouldn't mind =)

c0rd said:

I'm hoping my gift doesn't go to waste - I wish my Tim had a more complete game collection. I don't think I'll be revealing myself...

*hides Wii code in shame*

It looks like there was an option to "return" the gift instead of accepting it  So, I am sure whomever would do that if it was a duplicate or otherwise unwanted, so no need to worry about your gift(s) going to waste.

Alexandervgc said:
My Tim hasn't added me...
It's 7 pm now in Italy so i'm turning off the Wii.
Tim, add me or i can't give you your gift!
"See" you tomorrow!

You could turn your wii connect 24 on.  That way, you can have it mostly off, but it will be an orange light instead of a green light, and that is as good as being on for this.