By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

i have twilight hack so... i'll pass

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

Around the Network

I had to get two games added to the database but all of my GC, DS, Wii, VC, and WW games should be up for viewing now. I'll also try to get some of my older ones up so whoever can know some of what I already have in cart form.

SSurTails said:

I assume you mean you used it to get the homebrew channel and such? But that still doesn't really mean you can't participate. You could still give and receive a WiiWare game.

ok. Im in!

wii friend code: 7582 2265 9518 4361
Controllers: Gamecube, Wii, Nunchuck.

This actually forced me to add all my VC games to my games list! i had never been bothered before.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

DeltaXIII said:
SSurTails said:

I assume you mean you used it to get the homebrew channel and such? But that still doesn't really mean you can't participate. You could still give and receive a WiiWare game.

Seriously? I thought you had to have the latest firmware to version to access the Wii Shop Channel, and that the latest version did something to your Twilight Hack (I'm not too clear on the details, though).

Around the Network

Region: USA

Wii fc: 5280-4562-7977-1713

Controllers:Wii-mote nun-chuck, gc controller and the classic controller.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

noname2200 said:

Seriously? I thought you had to have the latest firmware to version to access the Wii Shop Channel, and that the latest version did something to your Twilight Hack (I'm not too clear on the details, though).

I will admit I haven't bought anything on the shop channel for a month or so (At least not on my US Wii, which has the homebrew channel), but I can access the shop channel with menu version 3.3. The newest is 3.4, but from before, the shop channel wouldn't let you in at all if you weren't updated, so since I can browse it, I see no reason to think I couldn't buy or gift things. Maybe I'll check if there are any games I'd like later today and try it.

Edit: Decided to check now. I bought and downloaded a VC game perfectly fine.

Here's my Wii number: 7743 3399 1169 6307

As for number of controllers, I have 4 Wiimotes and 4 GC-controllers.

I have 2 Wii Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, 4 Gamecube Controllers, 1 Wavebird, 1 Wii Wheel, 1 Classic Controller, and a Wii Zapper. I'm good to go!!

Wii Number: 4756-5159-0372-5246

Region: USA

Controllers: GC and Balance Board (but since this'll take place during the holidays, I'd rather be a couch potato and not get any game that requires the Bb)

Games: will update my list by the 15th.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light