By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

So far, here are the participants, by region. If you see your name in red, it means I still don't have all your info (missing Wii code, country, or controllers. If you don't see your name, post again to catch my attention. If your name is in the wrong region, let me know ASAP.

North America:

noname2200

wetcoaster

SHMUPGenius

Smeags

Tokoro

LNRT

thekitchensink

alpha_dk

Zucas

RPG_Fanatic

appolose

Soma

tehsage

BrainBoxLtd

graywolf96

TruckOSaurus

Maynard_Tool

kazadoom

mowe

famousringo

Gnizmo

TopCat8

GooseGaws

Godot

Kitler53

Cactus

Gamerace

makingmusic476

Finnbar

outlawauron

Khuutra

MaxwellGT2000

mesoteto

d21lewis

taomaster06

O-D-C

Kenology

dib8rman

superchunk

silverlunar777

RCTJunkie

Roflinator

senortaco

theRepublic

vonboy

jlauro

kasz216

slavedemonxi

patjuan32

mesoteto

nightdragon83

boleroffire

brute

DeltaXIII

SJGohan3972

WessleWoggle

bursche

Europe:

Makepeacefox

:DarkPrince:

llewdebkram

Melistrius

AkiraGR

BengaBenga

bobbo19

ssbbolimar

Majin-Tenshinhan

Australia/New Zeland:

Squillam

lurker

Japan

Ramuji

DeltaXIII (that's right, my man's going twice!)

Let me know if something's off. Also, if y'all know anyone else who can participate, send 'em this way. We especially need more Japanese and Anzacs to join.

Around the Network

Hey why is my name in red? O_o

I though i gave all the info..?

OK here it is again
_Wii code in my sig.
_I have the remote and classic controler.

P.S(please no virtual console game) I would LOVE to have WiiWare ones, World of Goo, Toki Tori, Space invaders, Final Fantasy MLaaK and Defend your Castle.
I would love you MORE if you gave me one (or all?!?) of these games than if you gave me something else, but a gift is a gift, i still will apreciate it. ^_^

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Almost a year that I'm here and still not 100 posts... Hope I can participate anyway ^^

Code - 0916 9860 3377 0086
Controllers - all but Balance Board
Country - Germany, Europe should work

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

Melistrius said:
Almost a year that I'm here and still not 100 posts... Hope I can participate anyway ^^

Just hange out on vgchartz more for the next week, and do 10 posts a day and you will make it.

View the "off topic" forums which are not on the front page by default.  Lot's of worthless post building threads there.

I am on too. Sing me up.

Around the Network

I'm in.

Wii Code: [fill it in later]
Region: Europe (Netherlands)
Controllers: All
Games list: Up to date
Preference: Surprise me (I'm a sucker for Retro games though)

As far as I know you don't have to have a FC in your friendlist to do gifts. I also think gifts across different countries in the same region is possible. I'll contact Nintendo today to see what the exact rules are.

Hmm I have a doubt. When you say that it must be connected to the internet, you mean 24 hrs a day? I just connect it when I turn on my PC (I use the USB connector)

Melistrius said:

What the hell, why not? Merry Christmas, and welcome aboard!

Bobbuffalo said:
Hmm I have a doubt. When you say that it must be connected to the internet, you mean 24 hrs a day? I just connect it when I turn on my PC (I use the USB connector)

Not at all. When someone gifts you a game, they're essentially just buying it for you. Nintendo will then make a note of it, and send you a message saying it's ready for you to "pick up." I believe they hold onto it for 45 days, after which they refund the person who bought it. So as long as you connect your Wii to the internet by February or so, you'll be fine!

BengaBenga said:

As far as I know you don't have to have a FC in your friendlist to do gifts. I also think gifts across different countries in the same region is possible. I'll contact Nintendo today to see what the exact rules are.

Much obliged to you. I've been told that the same region rule is true, but I thought the Friend Codes were needed. It'd make things easier if they weren't though.