By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

Munkeh111 said:
Hopefully there will be some co-op, though I fear that might adversely affect the story

I always thought a race mode would be awesome. Two players trying to get to a treasure, the players have to work as a team at the start, but as the game goes on, it becomes more of an every-man-for-himself.

A player may just want to run ahead, but then he/she will have a high chance of getting shot down, or the other player may get enough kills and points to negate the bonus the other player gets from just hunting the treasure.

Around the Network

There was one section where Nate recommended stealth, but of course I just killed them all

The fact that they mentioned it indicates to me that there will be more than just the neck snap

heruamon said:
Is this going to be multi-platform to 360?

its a sony ip, even if microsoft buy naughty dog(which they cant since sony owns them), Uncharted will always be exclusive to sony.

mM

Uncharted 2!!!!!!!!!

Wow this game looks incredible! I cannot wait! Loved the first game... but i have just one complaint about this trailer... ok so he is in an artic zone... and he is wearing the same clothes from the first game??? I'm not trying to say i want the game 100% realistic, becuase it was never meant to be so... but hell give the guy some appropriate clothing... he would be freezing to death in a matter of minutes! He is even in short sleeves! Haha must be one tough guy... anyways cant wait to see more footage on the gameplay and I'm confident naughty dog will make a great sequel!

Around the Network

lol, just told my dad about the sequel, his response:

"When's it out"
Me: "I dunno, probably next christmas"
"Fucking hell, what are they doing teasing me with that now".

Its going to be amazing playing in the snow with Uncharted visuals, looks like MGS4 might be topped when it comes to snow environments(which MGS4 looks phenomenal in)

mM
SamuelRSmith said:

"When's it out"

I like your dad.

SamuelRSmith said:

"When's it out"

Your dad plays video games? But you are right, I expect it to be unveiled at GDC at the earliest, but it is still better than SE

@ decels, Nate is super tough!

@Munkeh111: He might be super tough....but he is not super human! haha