By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

munkeh what city do you live in th UK?

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
shanbcn said:
wow
Will Uncharted 2 take back the crown from KZ2?

Take back what crown?  KZ2 isn't even out yet, so what are you implying?

Well the beta IS out, and it's not even the final build. And those graphics are already hands down the best console graphics to date

Munkeh111 said:
leo-j said:
Incase you guys want to know, POSSIBLE gameplay dec 14 on spike o-o

Please say it is!!!! But why stealth

@ max, I noticed a UK price on the mag's cover, so I am hoping I will be able to find it

About it going to the 360, ND is wholly owned subsidiary of Sony

Order it in from Waterstones.

Awesome, cant wait for it.

Hopefully there will be some co-op, though I fear that might adversely affect the story

Around the Network

nice i always like winter settings in games reminds me of good ol ps days with MGS stealth and climbing seem good but i hope the story is more adult rated than the first wasn't feeling the drake and elena connection

Play Me

Munkeh111 said:
Hopefully there will be some co-op, though I fear that might adversely affect the story

I was thinking the same thing a co-op would be great, maybe like Resistance 2 with a differnt story.

To those fretting about the stealth elements:

Uncharted 1 has some stealth parts too. Sneaking up behind an enemy let you snap their neck in a single move, and let you get into a better position before the enemy noticed you.

I guess Uncharted 2 will just expand on this a bit more. It'll be nothing to worry about, I'm sure.

looks awesome ... and @ munkeh, it'll probably just be that you'll have an easier time avoiding combat.. not like you'll have to. This is uncharted :P.. should add some viarity to the gameplay :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Can't wait!!

4 ≈ One