By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

Munkeh111 said:
I didn't know, I would call myself ND's number 1 fan... but why stealth? It better be optional!

http://www.naughtydog.com/jakX/game.htm

*coughs*Guess who that recent visitor was*coughs*

I, as NDs true no1 fan welcome the idea of stealth. I think it's an awesome idea because it's NDs idea. I am going to celebrate this by the adding of chocolate to milk.

Around the Network

Woot:)

Munkeh111 said:
I did like the snow effect on his jeans, it looked just right! and I do like that new look, I'll have to change my avatar soon!

But why stealth?

Its probably not the main focus

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

hmmm.....looks nice

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't actually have Jak X anyway... I feel ashamed

Anyway, why stealth, ND have never done anything like stealth before! Why now, and Elena and Sully better be in it! This stealth business is really stopping me from doing the history essay I should be doing

Around the Network

So it is the official title now, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

mM
Munkeh111 said:
I don't actually have Jak X anyway... I feel ashamed

Anyway, why stealth, ND have never done anything like stealth before! Why now, and Elena and Sully better be in it! This stealth business is really stopping me from doing the history essay I should be doing

lol, there's always something stopping you from doing that damned history essay, lol.

*applies Sherlock Holmes thinking hat*

Methinks that history essays aren't exactly your favourite pass time.

Yeah....YEAH!!! I don't mind stealth. Hope its done well and not something crappy like crisis core.

Great! It seems Uncharted 2 will be out next year. Waiting to see some gameplay screenshots and information about this game.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!