By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1UP reviews Persona 4

Mirson said:
I added two more reviews there. Can't wait for next week. Stupid final exams will get in my way.

Yeah, I gotta finish my finals first too lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Mirson said:
I added two more reviews there. Can't wait for next week. Stupid final exams will get in my way.

You can add this http://www.gamervision.com/gamer/sarah/reviews/article/shin_megami_tensei_persona_4  (10/10)

and don't forget RPGFan's 94% import review http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/persona4/index.html

darthdevidem01 said:
Its funny how people keep saying "western reviewers give BAD reviews to JRPG/SRPG's" (IU, TOV, TLR) yet then Valkyria Chornicles n PErsona 4 manage to get brilliant reviews....

=p  That is what I say all the time, those whiners just don't want to listen.

Pristine20 said:
Mirson said:

Heh, I hope I pass my exam next Friday, that way it'll be a careless Persona 4-filled Summer...else I'll have to do another in the middle of December, that sucks

wow I would laugh if a ps2 game is nominated GOTY, lmao anyhow, Im sure getting this now.

Forget prince of persia..

mM
Around the Network

great score, i think i will get this game, my PS2 has not seen a new game since god of war 2.

i only played parts of persona 2, do i have to play persona 3 to understand this game? or i can just start with persona 4?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
great score, i think i will get this game, my PS2 has not seen a new game since god of war 2.

i only played parts of persona 2, do i have to play persona 3 to understand this game? or i can just start with persona 4?

No you don't. Each Persona game stands on its own. I hear it's 10 years after P3 or something like that but I'm sure you don't need to play P3 first. I'll advise you to play P3 anyway. You missed out on an excellent game! The only SMT games that were ever really related were DDS1 and 2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

zexen_lowe said:
Pristine20 said:
Mirson said:

Heh, I hope I pass my exam next Friday, that way it'll be a careless Persona 4-filled Summer...else I'll have to do another in the middle of December, that sucks

Alright, I added the two other scores. Guess this will be the official P4 review thread. VGC needs a title editor. The good thing is that my hardest final exam will be on Monday, so I won't be distracted by the game. Easiest and last is on Wednesday. Yeah! I still need to beat Persona 2.

Pristine20 said:
Cougarman said:

No you don't. Each Persona game stands on its own. I hear it's 10 years after P3 or something like that but I'm sure you don't need to play P3 first. I'll advise you to play P3 anyway. You missed out on an excellent game! The only SMT games that were ever really related were DDS1 and 2

Damned do I love those games...

Any SMT fan who haves some news about their next project?  I knew that in 05 they said that their will be a PS3 game from them but still no word X_X.

Mirson said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pristine20 said:
Mirson said:

Alright, I added the two other scores. Guess this will be the official P4 review thread. VGC needs a title editor. The good thing is that my hardest final exam will be on Monday, so I won't be distracted by the game. Easiest and last is on Wednesday. Yeah! I still need to beat Persona 2.

I need to play Persona and Persona 2. Unfortunately, they don't come cheap!