By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO screenshots

A new batch of screenshots from BioWare's Star Wars MMO The Old Republic have arrived, showing off some new environments, characters, attacks, and beasts.

The studio has yet to say when the anticipated and story-driven MMO will launch, though BioWare is "definitely planning" for an an open beta to precede its retail debut.

Could it challenge the highly successful mmo World of Warcraft with the amazing storyline of the Star Wars world?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Around the Network

I like the look of it, and it's Bioware...

Should be good.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Looks nice.

i hope it does well

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Bokal said:
I like the look of it, and it's Bioware...

Should be good.

I think this was said about Sonic Chronicles but that game did not live up to expectations.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

I hope its on the Ps3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Bioware is a better developer than Blizzard so I have faith in them. The bigger the game is the better they seem to get

The only problem is that it's an MMO. I hate MMO's!

Xen said:
The only problem is that it's an MMO. I hate MMO's!

Same here... I just cant get hyped for a MMO ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'll try it out, mainly because its from Bioware. Hopefully it doesn't turn into the mess known as Star Wars Galaxies.