By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk goes gold

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/08/03/warhawk-goes-gold/

Release date is 28th of August for US. Eu to be anounced.

Pricing: $59.99 retail with headset or $39.99 over PSN.

Retail version contains several extra features on the disk. It also allows you to "spawn" the game, so that if you are part of a LAN you only need one disk to play on several PS3s. Of course you still need to be connected to an active PS3 with the disk running for this to work.

Around the Network

Dam I forgot to list Warhawk!! This game is on my list just becuase of the headset.

mM

More important than this going gold is the price. 40 dollars for downloadable only, the retail version is definitely the better deal.

1 point review score drops on EGM/1UP confirmed.

At least they had the decency to say that it is actually 1 point higher if you just rate it on merit.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
More important than this going gold is the price. 40 dollars for downloadable only, the retail version is definitely the better deal.

At least they had the decency to say that it is actually 1 point higher if you just rate it on merit.

$40 for Warhawk is more then worth it. Its truly actually worth $50 like all the online only PC games. $60 for the Blu-ray disc is way to cheap honestly, its kinda makes you feel like your ripping off Incoginto getting the bundle. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I wonder how large the Warhawk game will be from the store, considering how large some of the demos have been. It should also be an interesting experience over the Playstation Network with the headset, its always good to put a voice to the person you just killed.

Around the Network
Warlord_ said:
I wonder how large the Warhawk game will be from the store, considering how large some of the demos have been. It should also be an interesting experience over the Playstation Network with the headset, its always good to put a voice to the person you just killed.

My guess is 6 or 7gigs, thats why Im buying it(only 37gb left), I need a bluetooth head set badly!!

mM

I"am getting the retail version.

Beat was less then a gig, it wont be a big download.

ckmlb said:

The download is really 40 bucks?

Yikes. Please, all buy the retail version, much better deal. 

the darkness demo is larger then the warhawk beta file was. the beta file was 750mbs. the darkness demo is like 1.5Gbs

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ill get the retail, although I already have a bluetooth headset.

"I don't believe anyone walks into a game store with $600 in their pocket and wonders what console to buy." -President of Worldwide studios Phil Harrison "Nintendo Wii has been a successful enterprise, and a very good business compared with ours, because it's cheaper." -Sony chairman and CEO Howard Stringer