By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BEST FINAL FANTASY GAME cast your votes now

X

But what a great series... I remember not eating lunches in elementary school so I could save money to buy the original. :)

Around the Network

of the PS ones I'd say XII, IX and X in that order

Other formats, included, VI would replace X in my list

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Easily VI

IX and X

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

FFVIII

Around the Network

FFVIII

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Final fantasy VII.

superbeast1370 said:
1) FFVII (I don't care what you Nintendorks say :P)
2) FFX
3)FFVIII
4)FFIV
5)FFVI

OMG you totally read my mind! lol My list would be pretty close to yours but....

1. FFVII (Cloud and Sephiroth......enough said. Their names are the definition of awsomeness)
  2. FFX
  3. FFVIII
  4. FFXII( its a whole lot better then many give it credit for. Usually downing it for being part realtime even though it still has an ATB bar,WTF??!?!Awful soundtrack though, music puts you to sleep.)
  5. FFVI

Final Fantasy VII! Why is this even up for discussion? Everyone knows FFVII is the most popular in the entire series and that is not going to change anytime soon. NES fans are simply in for another disappointment.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Of course FFVII.

Final Fantasy XII