By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Message to all guests on this website!!!

We're making too big of a deal about the potato! Mine didn't even have bacon bits and I asked for butter and they gave me sour cream. The most important thing is that you filthy lurkers need to sign up and become awesome members!!

Around the Network

We should make an official Mini Skirt Fridays then we will have many more members! (Men may were mini skirts to)

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
We should make an official Mini Skirt Fridays then we will have many more members! (Men may were mini skirts to)

The J man barfed a little

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Say something ignorant enough, a lurker will just have to respond to prove you wrong.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I was a guest for a LONG time b4 joining lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
I was a guest for a LONG time b4 joining lol

me to...

Nah, SaviorX. None of those lurkers have the balls to create an account and step up to us REAL members!

Crowd says,"OOOOOOHHHHHHH! SNAP!!!"
Fat lady in front snaps fingers and says, "Oh no he didn't!".

Yes I did, fat lady. I went there.

NO......DON'T SIGN UP......

i regret signing up with this site

I was a guest for about 1 month b4 I signed up

4 ≈ One