By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wasn't Excite Truck 2 announced a long time ago?

Am I the only one that remembered a thread showing a big Magazine Scan of Excite Truck 2, with lots online and lots of other good stuff?

Or am I just delirious with Fever? (Today has sucked so, so much)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Nope but Monster Games ( the developer of Excite Truck ) is currently working on a game for Nintendo ( should be announced in the oming months ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I think I heard something about this too, a while ago...
(>'.')>

It was a rumor is all I remember. No one could ever confirm it or the magazine couldn't. Can't remember which.

I remember it. It was before Mario Kart Wii came out and I was really looking forward to it as online was the only thing missing from the first game. Mario Kart has made up for it, mostly.

However, if the next one comes w/ online and wii speak that would be perfect.

Around the Network

I saw the first one on sale. Still didnt pick it up.

So you can blame me if the second one never gets released.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I think it was just a rumour that has never been confirmed. If I remember correctly, it was brought up by a european (spanish?) magazine that had to take back the announcement later.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

it was a hoax - was mentoined with online play then it broke tater on in the day that it was all a hoax.

Will try to find a link

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2007/04/the_excite_truck_2_hoax

I don't think it was ever actually announced, just assumed.