By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wasn't Excite Truck 2 announced a long time ago?

Gee, Stof. Thanks for getting my hopes up! >:(

Around the Network

It's about time a publisher is making a racing game to ride off the success of Mario Kart & the Wii wheel. Should i be surprised it's non other than nintendo? Where are the good 3rd party racers on Wii... and then they complain their games don't sell.

I don't know about Excite Truck 2.

But I'm crossing my fingers for F-Zero with online play.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Right, I seem to recall it being debunked now. That's too bad. Should be a lot of potential there.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, it was a fake... or some very odd leak.

Can't wait to see the next Monster Trucks (Wii) title - ExciteTruck is *such* an impressive title technically - which is amazing, given that it was a launch title.

I can only dream that they could be given something like Fzero to work on (and yes, they are working on some top-secret Wii / Ninty license, and the game is almost done).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

I remember that scan. You aren't crazy. However, Monster Games says the game they have been working on is not Excite Truck 2. My guess is F-Zero. Good luck to them because they'll need it to match up to AV's unmatched F-Zero GX.