By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is tired of 'Sony/PS3 IZ DOOMEDZ' threads?

*~Onna76~* said:
-General_Ram- said:
well if ur pro-PS3 i can see why ud be tired.

However, as a pro 360 gamer who would like nothing more then to see a giant fall, im pretty pleased.

What good does it do to us in the end? Right, nothing! Nothing but discussions and hate towards each other only because of a stupid gaming platform. We don't get rich by all that, we only make ourselves like fools on websites to hate the living daylight out of one and another and by giving each other and mostly ourselves a headache and a high blood pressure. To be honest, I'd rather have fun and nice talks about games, no matter what platform. I think if we can just respect people's choices when it comes to gaming platforms we can also respect each other more and then this website would be a lot more friendly and most of all a fun place to visit and to post.

i can respect ur ideals, but this is human nature ur dealing with. Humans thrive on war. and fanboyism is fun. its good to debate ur point of view against another and use market analysis to prove ur point.

Around the Network

I am.

Play B3yond

-General_Ram- said:
*~Onna76~* said:
-General_Ram- said:

However, as a pro 360 gamer who would like nothing more then to see a giant fall, im pretty pleased.

What good does it do to us in the end? Right, nothing! Nothing but discussions and hate towards each other only because of a stupid gaming platform. We don't get rich by all that, we only make ourselves like fools on websites to hate the living daylight out of one and another and by giving each other and mostly ourselves a headache and a high blood pressure. To be honest, I'd rather have fun and nice talks about games, no matter what platform. I think if we can just respect people's choices when it comes to gaming platforms we can also respect each other more and then this website would be a lot more friendly and most of all a fun place to visit and to post.

i can respect ur ideals, but this is human nature ur dealing with. Humans thrive on war. and fanboyism is fun. its good to debate ur point of view against another and use market analysis to prove ur point.

Then I'm an alien, no human. I hate fights, I hate war. Fanboyisme, it makes me irrational and a total different person than from who I really am and I believe so it does to other people.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

-General_Ram- said:

If the PS2 had not been created, the Xbox and 360 would not exist. Microsoft made them because they were afraid of console gaming, led by Sony and the PS2, overtaking PC gaming and rendering it obsolete.

If the PS3 were to fail, Microsoft would have a stranglehold on HD gaming. You know what that means?

-No more competitive pricing.

-No more trying to release new games to compete with Sony.

-No more Mr. Nice Microsoft.

Of course, the same thing would happen to the PS3 if Microsoft Game Studios closed down. Competition is what makes Sony and Microsoft NEED to upgrade their console, and the benefits go to us. Fanboyism and preferring a console is one thing, wanting a console to die is another entirely.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

let them have the moment because the 360 winning streak isnt going to last 4 long. just playing dont burn me. any way its just afew people spaming the site with the 360 propaganda isay let them have the moment they are the ones who will look daft when the momentum shifts back to the ps3 again, then we get to see that persons melt down.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Yes because even if Sony fails to come in second this gen they will not drop out of the console wars. Coming in third doesn't mean that your doomed it means you need to step your game up next gen and be more competitive.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

*~Onna76~* said:
-General_Ram- said:
*~Onna76~* said:
-General_Ram- said:

Then I'm an alien, no human. I hate fights, I hate war. Fanboyisme, it makes me irrational and a total different person than from who I really am and I believe so it does to other people.

agreed. i am nothing like how i am in forums. NOTHING. But i like it.

In other words saying, you like it to irritate other people.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Squilliam said:
Im all for the yawn for those threads.

Couldn't agree with you more, a reason why I hardly post around here. I agree, Sony isn't doing well, but can we lay it to rest now for peace sake instead of opening like 50 sort a like threads about how bad Sony is doing and to read from many people how much they enjoy Sony's sorrow. Normal game talk without any bashing nor trolling is very hard to find here.

Same goes to anti threads from other consoles. It should stop! This place ain't a joy to come and read for fun, that's for sure! People can't talk normal about each others platforms, even threads about games there's always a bunch of people who feel the need to troll and yeah... then you get easily irritated and dragged into it and start trolling yourself. I'm personally done with that. Some people say to me that I sound depressed, that's because I'm getting depressed when I read a lot of stuff around here.

This, this, a thousand times this :P.

Anyways i agree with both you. It's really tiresome, Sony already got their ass handed to them when their console was released. Leave SONY ALONE!!! :P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

You do know that you could just ignore them by not clicking on them... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)