By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - is Selena Gomez hot?

Gobias said:
dogsforlife said:
well i think she is hot

Enjoy your jail time.

Around the Network

I do not want to sleep with girls under the age of 16 but maybe laws are different in some other countries it may still be illegal to sleep with a 16 year old but not in the UK

ctk495 said:
Gobias said:
dogsforlife said:
well i think she is hot

Enjoy your jail time.

He'd take the death penalty for this? loser! :P

OT: Dude, wtf is wrong with you?

No where near as hot as the sexy beast who inhabits my sig.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

She looks OK... but I never drool over these made-up idols... what they represent disgusts me....

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

What is up with people and disney future sluts. The J man is very afraid of you.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Not really. Why are you guys making threads like this?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY