By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's The Difference Between PS3 And Xbox 360 Versions? Ladies Underwear

In the monster-killing-baby-making RPG, players capture the hearts of game heroines to "create" a successor. When this happens, there is a "special" movie that's shown. The new successor is then revealed. So what's the difference between the two versions?

Well, for one thing, the Xbox 360 version has an altered title: Record of Agarest War: Re-appearance. And the game has Xbox LIVE support. Then there's something about the in-game underwear.

The top is a screen cap from the Xbox 360 game, and the bottom one is from the PS3 game, apparently. For some, this is important stuff.

Around the Network

You are freaking kidding me!

I was wondering when the Hentai market was gonna appear on the 360! :P

The PS3 ones underwear is much better,

this could sell PS3's people!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
The PS3 ones underwear is much better,

this could sell PS3's people!!

360 version has suspenders easy win for the 360.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network

x360 processor is more powerfull than TEH CELL confirmed - it can render more naughtier lingerie than ps3 and now we know which system is better:P

console war is over guys. PS3 was fun, it was nice to talk about, but this is a whole other story

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

The Cell can't handle garters confirmed!

360 wins.. easily..
Sexy lingerie FTW!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

god dammit M$, always moneyhatting the better for itself

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite