By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit is it even worth the hype and wait?

You're still crusading against this game? After Quantum of Solace?

You poor, confused person. Don't go down the path of trestres. It will only lead to ruin.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

and witht that, can we end this thread right now? I have games on the Wii I have to finish...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
and witht that, can we end this thread right now? I have games on the Wii I have to finish...

Sorry, this thread will forever be your curse! ;) Haha, kidding.

I do get some of your points, but I think hype is good, like a warm feeling that can carry one for over a year longing for a special game. But I do know how to get my heart broken when one of my favorite game series X-Men Legends/Ultimate Alliance always have some stuff that is worse then the previous games in the series, latest game being to easy 45% of the game and the games always being to short and other stuff.

So hype is good when it ain't taken to far and The Conduit won't make a dent in many other games, but for being on Wii it will with the stuff it does and will do, it will rightfully get a special treatment until the day when games surpass The Conduit on Wii in most or all levels.

Have a happy playing time. :)

Since you're here I suggest you to buy QoS Wii, the graphics wasnt that good even on Wii's standards but its definitely have good singleplayer and offline multiplayer gameplay. I didnt tried online yet, where I came from I think it will be lagged anyway.

Its not worth the price now but it will be worth it if you bought it in budget price. There are slowdowns and slow framerate problems but it will not distract you on the game. Its on 160,000 in sales os far and its still selling. BTW the most important the controls was excellent. You can adjust from sensitivity even the bounding box(dead zones) so the controls were better than MOH: H2.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Yep it is I expect it to be wii's fps of the year on 09.