By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - am i the only person on planet earth that can't seem to like any metroid?

This thread should burn in hell...and all you Metroid haters along with it.

jk....kinda.

Around the Network
Madanial said:
Everyone got their taste and style ,so yes.Not everyone like Metroid series. :)

Same as i don't like to play horror FPS like Doom3 ,Dead Space etc.(And i also head Ghoul in Fallout 3 too ,but i love that game XD)

I can't believe it. That's the exact same gripe I have with Fallout 3. It's a great game apart from the zombies. I'm a big scaredy cat and I find myself having to play the ghoul quests during the day. I don't like horror FPS as well. Resident Evil is another one I'd mention. I'm not a big fan of FPS, and I can't stand horror movies. Oh, and I hate anime, so we're not like kindred spirits or something.

I'm apathetic about both Zelda and Metroid games. I've never seen what's so special about them.

Lots of people don't like Metroid. Lots of people don't like Firefly or Tempura eggplant either. I'm just glad I'm not one of those people.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

honestly, I've never liked any Metroid game and I've played quite a few of them.. Wait.. that pinball game for the DS was pretty sweet. Does that count?

Metroid bores me too. But then, so does Halo.

Around the Network

Blasphemy!

Blasphemy!

The GBA one was awsome though

mM

Boy am I glad I don't share these opinions

You can't Imagine how relieved I am of finding this thread because I hated the damm game (MPC Wii) and I was starting to think there was something wrong with ME. Well, now I know there is at least some people who feel the same way about it...