By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - am i the only person on planet earth that can't seem to like any metroid?

i got super metroid for the vc (what some of you claim to be the gretest game ever made), and i got stuck a couple hours in, and lost interest in it. i played metroid prime 1 and 3, and i got bored with them as well. i don't know why, but i can't play any of them for more than 30 minutes without having to play something else for a little while.

am i human even?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network

I dont like metroid either

mM

I don't like it >_>

Former something....

The GB and SNES games were ok but I got stuck. I have no love for the GC or Wii versions.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Everyone got their taste and style ,so yes.Not everyone like Metroid series. :)

Same as i don't like to play horror FPS like Doom3 ,Dead Space etc.(And i also head Ghoul in Fallout 3 too ,but i love that game XD)

Around the Network

I rented MP3 and it was okay, but it got really boring doing the same thing over and over again.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i played metroid on GBA and metroid prime was boring on the GC.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I uh...liked the Gamecube one.

I thought the SNES one was ok, but I really liked the 3d Metreoids.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

For the GC/Wii Metroids, if you don't care about the world you're exploring, I wouldn't expect you to like the game. I loved all the atmosphere and text discoveries.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!