By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - dead space or bioshock or valkyrie chronicles for ps3?

Bioshock is a great game, but if price come into play Dead Space is $30 at Target if they stll have any available in your area.

http://www.target.com/Dead-Space-PlayStation-3/dp/B000X1TC0U/sr=1-10/qid=1227917321/ref=sr_1_10/186-7831926-6397426?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Adead%20space&page=1

Around the Network

Valkyria. A lot of fun.

If you have not played Bioshock this should be an easy decision.  It's a must play and should not be missed by anyone.

i love anime alot, its my favorite way too watch movies. does valkyria have trophy support?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'd have to say Bioshock, it's just an incredible game.

It shouldn't be missed by anyone just like Pipedream mentioned.

Around the Network

They all have demos.

Hint, hint.

Dead Space ftw :)

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

valkyria does not have trophy support. As much as I am a huge fan of the game....I will do my best to be objective and say that I would call bioshock and VC on the same level of quality, but I don't personally put Dead Space on quite that level. So for me the decision would just have to be what I feel like playing, a shooter or an RPG. Which for me the RPG would always win, but it depends on your tastes.

Oh yeah....and Valkyria is awesome.

BioShock. I have yet to buy the other two, but BioShock is one of the finest games I have ever played. It's behind MGS4 and God of War as my third favourite game of all time.

Valkyria would be my second choice. Dead Space doesn't look in the same league.

EDIT: That's another thing. BioShock has trophies, VC does not. BioShock also has DLC (which comes with EXTRA trophies) so you'll be playing for a LONG time.

Dead Space has trophies, but again, from what I've seen, it doesn't touch BioShock in quality, and VC is a lot better.

And yes, they all have demos. But just so you know, the retail BioShock is far more impressive than that demo.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Of those I have only played Bioshock, and that only the 360 version, but if you go down that route you're going to be getting one of the finest gaming experiences in the past couple of years.