By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sale at my walmart

Your Walmart is weird.

Around the Network
Jlmadyson said:

You got 90 Arcades that blows away any figure I've seen all week much less 70 PS3s. On top of all that you marked down the Wiis to 199, wat. You got to be in one big metro area and a heck of a busy store.

No idea how big we are in GM sales but our Deli is rated #7 in the USA for sales on some products.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

freebird4 said:
Your Walmart is weird.

My best buy must also be wierd..

On topic:

Good, maybe BLACK FRIDAY will help the PS3..

mM

who's buying these so called PS3?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

A Wal Mart employee lost his life because a stampee:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/shopping_blog/2008/11/wal-mart-employ.html
Also there was a gunshot at a Toys R' Us store. The Dark side of Black Friday I guess

Around the Network

How did little big planet do?

mM

Im kind of shocked the systems did so well seeing there was no sale(save for the XB GH bundle) on it......why in gods name would people go out on Black Friday to buy a system at retail price?

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Im kind of shocked the systems did so well seeing there was no sale(save for the XB GH bundle) on it......why in gods name would people go out on Black Friday to buy a system at retail price?

so you brag about how much money you wasted.

leo-j said:
How did little big planet do?

no idea but from what i could tell... poorly... most PS3 titles did poorly but sports... including that paintball one.. nearly sold out. MotorStorm: PR did well... sold out. I guess thats technically a "sports" title though (motorsports).

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

its good to see that the 360 and ps3 doing well, also the wii's around my town and the nearby town are all sold out.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1