By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sale at my walmart

makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

ya, minor annoucement. Title is The Queen"

http://www.tigmagazine.com/mini-sites/flashteaser/teaser.html

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

You're hilarious.  That's a fake site, and the art is a mock-up made by a poster on neogaf.

It even says at the bottom:

"Disclaimer - This Flash teaser was only made for an art competition and is not the real thing."

Earlier you said:

PR Managers try to stay on top of whats going to happen but things change. Still we did get an announcement on ICO 3 didnt we, no footage but confirmation of when we will get footage. So really I win.

Sorry, you lose.

makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

You're hilarious.  That's a fake site, and the art is a mock-up made by a poster on neogaf.

"Disclaimer - This Flash teaser was only made for an art competition and is not the real thing."

Earlier you said:

PR Managers try to stay on top of whats going to happen but things change. Still we did get an announcement on ICO 3 didnt we, no footage but confirmation of when we will get footage. So really I win.

Sorry, you lose.

ya, jsut caught that while looking for any new info on it to post here. lol

Still there was news on what the gameplay is like thanks to Famitsu.

http://www.qj.net/Team-ICO-s-third-game-will-involve-more-button-holding/pg/49/aid/126

Team ICO's games are mostly known for their unearthly beauty, but on a more fundamental tune, they are also known for gameplay based on contact.

Their first game, Ico, gameplay involved a lot of holding hands. In Shadow of the Colossus the physical contact is a lot less.. intimate... and a lot more physical.

In both games, physical contact was done by pressing and holding down a button. In a brief interview with Famitsu, Team ICO's game designer Fumito Ueda says that their third game will be based on a similar physical connection.

That's all the info we have for now, but that's way more than anything we got before. Last time, all we had to go on was a screenshot, and for all we know, it was a drain. Hopefully we'll get to see more of the game soon.

Also there was conformation on the annoucement in 2009 like I stated above.

http://www.qj.net/Ico-of-the-Colossus-new-Team-ICO-game-to-be-revealed-in-2009-/pg/49/aid/123941

Oh yes, Team ICO is indeed working on a new game. Back in 2007, it was already revealed they were working on a PS3 title, but ever since then, not a word about what it might be was ever whispered.

The lack of any talk on Team ICO's progress unleashed some rumors big and small. Could it be an Ico 2? Or what about a Shadow of the Colossus 2 (which is also pretty much what Ico 1 was already since SotC was a "prequel in spirit")? Of course, it could likewise be some comepletely new game that's built in the Ico universe, or some totally new game from a new universe!

Talk all you might about the nomenclature or numeric successors (or precursors) to Ico and Colossus, we're bound to get something from Team ICO. And that something might be very, very soon.

In the same IGN interview we posted about eariler, Sony Worldwide Studios CEO Shuhei Yoshida is optimistic that Team ICO would unveil their curtains come next year:

Yoshida: I used to call [Team ICO] "Olympic Team", because they always spend four years on their games. Ico started in 1997 and we saw that in 2001, was released in 2005. So it's an Olympic cycle.Shadow

IGN: So the next one's in 2009?

Yoshida: I'm hoping for them to keep the Olympic cycle. That would be nice. Ueda-san is such a perfectionist and he decides when he's ready to show it. So I keep asking, 'When are you ready?'

To which, of course, we don't get any answer to. It seems that Colossus director Fumito Ueda is even keeping Yoshida in suspense. In the mean time, we get to cast our bets. What will the next game be? I'm in for anything, really, just as long as the game's designed just as spectacular as Ico and Colossus - which, of course, I'm expecting will be the case.

Oh and what the hey, since I'm a Colossus fan, let me post this speedrun video from one Jarrod Mitchell. Probably one of the best speedruns of any game I've ever seen. Here, he beats the last colossus in less than two frakkin minutes (while I took about 45 minutes, haha) - bypassing the entire sequence of traversing the arm!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

Earlier you said:

Sorry, you lose.

Someone is bringing the smackdown.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

Earlier you said:

Sorry, you lose.

You seem to be on the ball, and alert today. I'm assuming 15 hrs of sleep?

Or was it a fat chick?

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

Earlier you said:

Sorry, you lose.

na I just remembered that flash thing and figured its something.. never did background checks. The info above is legit.

ssj12 said:
outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
The thing is, I don't...

Hence the eyes.

Earlier you said:

Sorry, you lose.

na I just remembered that flash thing and figured its something.. never did background checks. The info above is legit.

I was just kidding ssj. Don't get your panties in a knot.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

so is this discussion about ICO or what

any other sales info. keep them coming

Yakuzaice said:
jlauro said:

I would like to see it. Especially, how many you have "up front" instead of in the back. You know, where customers can see them.  It's less impressive when the don't sell sitting away from the customers.

The only systems "up front" are DS's and PS2's.  I will get the picture up in a moment.

EDIT actually change that to sometime tonight.  Need to find my camera.

As for a preview for how the systems sold today...

They were all terrible.  PS3 had a pretty good bundle, but we ran out of the individual items, and when I left we still had 3 left (out of the 10-15 160GB left from yesterday).  Wii probably sold the best since it actually had stock.  360, sold out of arcades, and wasn't selling much towards the last half of the day.  Actually, correction, the DS was probably the best seller.  PSP was decent.  PS2 sales were actually up from yesterday.

Picture still coming, or did the wii's sell faster then you can find you camera?

Oh shit.

Don't tell MakingMusic anything about Trico, and be wrong.

Shit just got REAL!