By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MakingMusic476 trolls and feels so bad he bans himself, ZOMG he pulls a Ben

makingmusic476 said:
Oh great. There's a thread.

I blame lack of sleep! I've been up for 28 hours (or something like that, I've lsot count)!

Its because you like goth chicks, you want to get your sleep patterns aligned with them so you have your best chance of meeting them.

Tease.

Around the Network

Didn't we just have this discussion on Steam? I dislike goth chicks, despite being a total metalhead.

makingmusic476 said:
Oh great. There's a thread.

I blame lack of sleep! I've been up for 28 hours (or something like that, I've lsot count)!

@bold: lies!!!  HE wants you to feel sorry for him!

maxwellgt2000 Earthbound > all: "lsot" lulz
makingmusic476 thinks KZ2 rocks: i decided to leave that in

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

With great power comes great responsibility...

...to screw it up for the amusement of others.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

makingmusic476 said:
Didn't we just have this discussion on Steam? I dislike goth chicks, despite being a total metalhead.

Well yes, but it doesn't stop it from being true!

Tease.

Around the Network

@Maxwell:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=3958

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Lol, wtf music?

>_> whoa if ya did that to yourself.......... i should be worried about not playing or owning MGS4/Uncharted/the Team ICO games..... hm..... RLH!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

No no he likes the fat girls.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

No no he likes the fat girls.

Squilliam likes candy: Maxwell says he likes fat chicks
Squilliam likes candy: I wonder why hes with his GF?
Squilliam likes candy: hmmm, is that why he can't buy a PS3? Cuz hes feeding her McDs 4 times a day? I mean it wasn't jewelry he got for his girl I think it was onion rings...
Squilliam likes candy: MMM onion breath
Squilliam likes candy: keeps them celibate

Tease.

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

I have seen the girls he goes after. He likes the fat goth chicks. Don't let his lies confuse you.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229