By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I purchase a 360?

Since the X360 is now at such a cheap price, i am quite tempted to get one. I have a PS3 at the minute( which I like better than the X360 and would use alot more) but I wouldn't mind giving Gears 2 and Fable 2 a spin.? Is it really worth getting a 360 now, or should I wait until the next gen of consoles come out and get both a PS4 and X720?

Around the Network

Have you gotten Little big planet, Resistance 2, Call of duty world at war, Metal gear solid 4, and Uncharted?

If not get those games first, then get a 360.

mM

If you want to play the exclusive games or get any of the exclusive DLC then yes, if not then no.

If you can, perhaps you should try out some games on the 360 to see if you like them enough to purchase a system for them. I wouldn't recommend purchasing a system for only a few games. If there are a decent number of games that you would like on the system, (and since you can afford it) I do not see why not.

if you like the exclusives of xbox 360 then go for it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

If you can name like 5 exclusives that you want for the Xbox, then I might recommend it, but there are certainly plenty of games for just your PS3

Yea, PS3 exclusives would take up way more of my time, however the 360 is so damn cheap at the minute, but i still dont know wheter its worth £170 to play a couple of exclusive games.

Get one for sure. This weekend if ya can for the hot deals.

I assume you like shooters and racing games considering your games collection.
Forza 2 and PGR4 are top notch racer and with games like Fable 2, Gears 2 or even Halo 3 you can't go wrong.
If you don't have a good gaming PC you should also get Mass Effect.

Get the arcade and some of your favorite games. Gears and fable are definitely worth it.