By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigis Mansion Wii

Never played Gamecube version. Heard it was far too short.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
blunty51 said:
i actually never played this game i heard it was too easy?

AND too short. I beat it in one sitting in about 5 hours. Its fun, with some nice visuals, but not worth more than $20.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Luigi's Mansion was great, better than SMS. It could use a sequel.
I actually still play the game from time to time, mostly due to kids wanting to (it was enough to show the game them for once). My youngest kid (1,5 yo) have learned how Luigi calls Mario in the beginning and evetime he finds one Luigi toy (my wife bought me Mario and Luigi karts for 2002 christmas), he starts shouting "Mario, Maarioo".

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I need a Luigi's Mansion 2 for the Wii. The wii controls would make it perfect for the Wii. The first one was great even though it was short. I'm actually surprised it hasn't be announced yet.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

bdbdbd said:
Luigi's Mansion was great, better than SMS. It could use a sequel.
I actually still play the game from time to time, mostly due to kids wanting to (it was enough to show the game them for once). My youngest kid (1,5 yo) have learned how Luigi calls Mario in the beginning and evetime he finds one Luigi toy (my wife bought me Mario and Luigi karts for 2002 christmas), he starts shouting "Mario, Maarioo".

My one kid is younger and other older, but I laugh everytime they give me a "WaHooooo" everytime they see Mario.

I only ever played this game on display when I was younger, but I remember it looked fantastic.

Around the Network

unless its 2 NO WAY IM TRIED OF THEM MAKING GAMECUBE REMAKES
YOU CAN PLAY GAMECUBE GAMES ON WII

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

i would get another one, the wii is a perfect fit for the game.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Possibly the best Mario game on GC, at least for me. So a sequel for Wii would be wonderful! I would not mind if Nintendo goes the Animal Crossing way and basically take the old game, update the controls and graphics, add and change things. But would not be so hard to make a new "story" and new levels for the game.

@Cdiablo

seems to be what most think

I've only played it over a friend's house, I should buy it now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089