By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This deserves better sales than it has been getting, if you have any doubts ditch em and by the game u will love it. With so much free DLC from the playstation store and more on the way it is a great buy. Also finding all of the items in the levels is extremely rewarding and helps you get more play time from the game. The level creator and peoples creations online will keep you entertained for months.

BUY LBP

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

After I buy Resistance 2 and Uncharted.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

No.

Its a kiddies game !

I guess I might eventually, but I don't like being told to do something. And I especially dislike being told in all caps.

Around the Network

Part of me sees an incredible game with limitless potential and great design.
Part of me sees a 2D sidescroller where you play as a piece of cloth in the shape of a child.

I'm trying to listen to the first part. Really, I am. And I will get this game, and the second part of my brain will shut up.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Cypher1980 said:
Its a kiddies game !

you think that you're kiddish and you are insecure about it thats why you think that way.

Cool game though.Already waiting for a sequel

Kantor said:
After I buy Resistance 2 and Uncharted.

This, +1... that and quite a hand full of other great PS3 exclusives....Valkrie Chronicles and WipeOut HD being at the very top for me.... Certain games are way down there on the list IMO...not saying what though... *Runs B4 makingmusic enters thread*

No thanks. Rented it, was alright, just I found a tad overhyped. I might eventually buy it, but not really anytime soon.

Begging people to buy a game thread is never a good idea. It sounds so desperate. LBP is being bundled with PS3 consoles.