By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you Sony fanboys still believe in the LBP "legs"?

Am I the only one who has not seen this massive advertising campaign... or read that most of the money spent on advertising was for December

Around the Network

^ i guess you missed the big advertaisment of LBP (i dont remember if it was japan) where they cover a whole side of a building.

Maynard_Tool said:
^ i guess you missed the big advertaisment of LBP (i dont remember if it was japan) where they cover a whole side of a building.

Yep, I'll just say I have barely seen any in London

Munkeh111 said:
Am I the only one who has not seen this massive advertising campaign... or read that most of the money spent on advertising was for December

Yeah i haven't seen it either... but i've read Sony saying they put a crapload of advertising in it.  So where the money went i don't know?  Maybe to stuff like that building and the mini billboards?

If iw ere sony i'd have another set of accountants go over the books.

You know, I'm torn about this. On one hand LBP looks awesome and it sort of makes me want a PS3 for the first time, but on the other hand I'm greatly amused and pleased by the way things are going for the arrogant Sony. They just can't do anything right this gen.

Around the Network

Don't mean to derail or anything, but I just beat Mirrors Edge, and that game is much better than LBP, makes LBP seem like a shovelware game, or some casual party game.

Too bad it ended so abruptly. V_V

Castlevania Judgement is quite ok, the online functions are very impressive, I mean its online is similar to the PS3's games, the rival system is cool also.

As for how it stands as a fighting game, it balanced, except for Aeon, he isn't balanced at all.. unless that guy I played against was just good with him, each character really has their own trick, the game in all it's 3d ness manages to accomplish the fun found in 2d fighters.

So if your looking for a 2d fighter fun without the 2d part then Judgement is a sure buy.

Anyway, this game LBP doesn't desearve half the attention it's getting, but negative and positive.

IT's not a horrble game, it does what is has to do, it gets you to want to try it and it's ok for that. But the ammount of threads dedicated to either bash or hype this game is insane and not needed at all.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Wow nice thread!

Honestly all the hateful comments of sony fanboys bring a good answer to your question : no, LBP doesn't meet their expectations and they don't think anymore it will have ''HUGE'' legs.

I really don't see this game to reach 2 millions unless Sony decide to bundle it. Without bundles I don't even see it to reach 1,5 million ever. PS3 isn't a platformer console.

Maybe the sony fanboys should stop to overhype all their exclusive games because now they look ridiculous.

Wow, nice thread title.

I'm just gonna lock this thread...