By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fanta is an awesome soft-drink.

I love the mix between Fanta and Coke, known as Mezzo Mix (Or Schwipp Schwapp).

That stuff is good.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
I love the mix between Fanta and Coke, known as Mezzo Mix (Or Schwipp Schwapp).

That stuff is good.

I know what your talking about that stuff is great it was one of my favorite drinks during my youth growing up in Germany.

The best Fanta flavor I ever had was Fanta Mango during my youth in Germany it only came in green glass bottles (plastic bottles didn't become popular in Germany until after I left in 1988) and cans.

Too much sugary soft drinks will rot your teeth and make you over weight.

BTW: Fanta is an ok drink but too much sugar. I prefer lemonade or a lemon drink over fanta.

My personal favourite soft drink is Coke Zero/ Diet Coke

numonex said:

BTW: Fanta is an ok drink but too much sugar. I prefer lemonade or a lemon drink over fanta.

Diet sodas aren't exactly healthy neither they make people hungry and eat more.  The best thing to drink really is plain water it keeps you hydrated it aids digestion not to mention is the cheapest stuff you can drink also (as long as you don't buy the bottled variety).

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
numonex said:

Diet sodas aren't exactly healthy neither they make people hungry and eat more.  The best thing to drink really is plain water it keeps you hydrated it aids digestion not to mention is the cheapest stuff you can drink also (as long as you don't buy the bottled variety).

Whats wrong with bottled water? lol...

stof said:
Fanta is way bigger here in Korea than in North America. I'd say it's the national pop of choice.

Well ist pretty big here in mid-east Europe to...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The US doesn't even have fanta lemon, really depressing when I want to get something to drink.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Chris Hu said:
numonex said:

It's overpriced and its bad for the environment.  But if you have money to waste I have nothing against that I'm fine with filtered tap water from my fridge plus I got a endless supply of ice cubes you can't beat that.

vlad321 said:
The US doesn't even have fanta lemon, really depressing when I want to get something to drink.

The US has the weakest lineup of fanta flavors arround the globe IMO my favorite US flavor was Citrus but its no longer available in my area.