By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the best looking console?

This generation: Xbox 360
All-time: Neo·Geo {the cartridge version}

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

Wii

especially with it's blue light!!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I'm going with PS3 on this one. The black and silver create a great effect, there are no hideous "buttons" on the front, and the curved top just adds to the sleek feeling.

The 360 looks better than the Xbox, but that's not saying much. I like the curves, but it seems a little blocky.

The Wii looks interesting. It's good in a simple sort of way. It's a bit featureless, but it seems to be going for that plain, simple look.

But, once again, I'm going for the PS3 on this one. You should make a tally.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

PS3 then black x360 elite.
Rest of them is ugly as hell.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I have to say that piano black PS3 is the most beautiful of these three. X360 is meh and WII is hideous.

Around the Network

The PS3s I have seen look nothing like the one in that bottom picture. It has either been given some extra polish or the picture has been taken from an angle that makes it more polished than it is. Don't think any of the consoles look that amazing. Would probably go with the black Wii as the best looking. As I have not seen it yet due to the white Wii continuing to be sold out I would go with the Elite.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I like the PS3 the most.

4 ≈ One

Wii is very sleek and shiny. PS3 is nice and 360 is ugly.
(>'.')>

this one

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Wii looks good. My Xbox 360 looks like crap (one of the worst consoles I've ever seen) and the PS3 doesn't look a lot better.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org