By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2 is on the way!

@Fumanchu

Not sure if it was sarcasim or not, but skype is not very useful were I live. If I want to use it at Home cool. If I break down somewere or want to make a call at work it is useless.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

I Just recently got a PSP...if they did this i'd hate sony for it.

I will buy it no doubt about it :)) But I doubt that we will see it in the upcomming year or two ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
I will buy it no doubt about it :)) But I doubt that we will see it in the upcomming year or two ;)

Ahh, thats comforting, thanks man it really would be annoying to pick up another Portable device so soon. ._.

Tremble said:
What about the graphic processor? Is it good or bad? Is it as good as xbox or not? But you can be sure on one thing: the psp will get a "funny" feature like touch screen or motion senses games like the iphone or something like that ...

it is a pretty good graphics processor, I'd assume at least as I can find that much information about it,

it support pixel shader and has theoretical polygon limits higher than the xbox or gamecube, but not near the HD consoles,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

make it more iPhone-ish... with better games!