By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cursed Mountain - new trailer

11ht11 said:
i hope we get gameplay vids soon

that is gameplay vids + the Wii can do more

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Not bad... not bad at all.

looks to me like itll be 'scary' the same way RE4 was 'scary'. the graphics were a lot better than waht weve seen so far and the voive acting was really good too. the only thing im worried about is the combat. it seems to be simply following geustures on screen

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I'm really impressed with that Trailer for two main reasons.

Reason one - Mountain Climbing. You actually do it, and it seems to mesh in to the game well. We hadn't gotten any info on that, and I was worried you might be scaling a mountain just by walking up some hills, or pressing A near a ladder.

Reason two - the storm. That whether looks great. And I don't mean graphically, I mean for atmosphere. It should really help with the freaky vibe in a way I wasn't sure this game could deliver on.

Reason three (I feel like the Spanish Inquisition) - Eternal Darkness. I'm playing it right now, I'm loving it so damn much, and this game gives me that feeling. The religious nature, the look and feel, the possibility of hallucinations. Seriously, Eternal Darkness's sanity effects are some of the most enjoyable experiences I've had gaming. If this offers something similar, Cursed Mountain is going from forgettable survival horror to top tier game.

This game just hit my buy list.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Mmmm. Delicious-looking.

I will buy this, I think.

Around the Network

Great looking game and great VAs. I am definitely watching this game.

YES! YES! YES!

It has the old Resident Evil atmosphere, from before it went shooter! Wow, the trailer was awesome. This one has just found itself a place in the top 5 most wanted for 2009.

interesting ....

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Looks very promising!

potential is there