By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cursed Mountain - new trailer

Around the Network

gonna watch right now

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Looks great, I might buy it at some point.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I thought it was a great trailer. I think this game could be cool but I'd really like to see some gameplay before I decide. We don't really know how it plays at all.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I've watched it so thats in game graphics? WOW looks like a GC game which is great

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Looks alright at the moment. I thought the voice acting was good. And what I think was actual gameplay looked to have some alright graphics. I would like a gameplay video, to see how it actually plays.

i hope we get gameplay vids soon

It looks interesting, and definitely original.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

the more I see of this game the more I like it...

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a game I really want to like, but to be honest I don't think the enemies look very scary. Great voice acting though.