By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony...why do you do this to me...

As a PS3 fan...I can believe the numbres of this week 360 vs PS3. In fact, I do believe them. Its obvious.

I cant take it. 360 its eating PS3 alive. I mean...until the next PS3 price cut...I dont want to even imagine the difference between both of them. 200K of difference.

Call it price, call it economic crisis...call it "360 monster"...but the PS3 its bleeding.

Bravo 360. Bravo. You reached the $200 dolar price tag in middle of  a crisis.And your competition, with it bluray, and built in wifi, and home and everything else...its at $400m, still, huge losses.

Around the Network

And people think price doesn't matter.

Of course it does!
Doing more and better things with half the price?
Outrageous!

But guys cant you just get 2 jobs and get a ps3?

This is only the 5 millionth thread on this topic.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

No price cut seems likely...

Live with it just like we all do.

This somehow harms you as a PS3 fan? You are still going to enjoy your PS3 whether or not the majority of current gen console owners have the same system as you, right?  Your PS3 is not going to disappear into thin air because it is not the console that's sold the most.

What did Sony do to you? Except give you a system that you say you are a fan of, and then obviously must enjoy? So, enjoy it, don't be bothered by sales and if the majority of everyone else chose to play the same system.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I prefer a PS3 over an X360 anytime!... But the magical pricepoint of the 360 is hurting the PS3 this holiday-season! As was to be expected, because in the middle of en 'economic crisis'... Everyone plays save and picks the 200$ console in favour of the 400$ console when all multiplatform games are the same!

THE NETHERLANDS

it aint just the price its what it offers and people havent realized what it offers now that is accessible in price range there all begining to realise that 360 is the best console this gen.

Uh, if this week bothers you, the I suggest you don't come on this site next week (Black Friday).

Better yet, you shouldn't come back until post-Christmas, because the way you make it sound, you're going to have a heart attack.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*