By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo on Xbox Live Next WeeK!

lol DMeisterJ

Are you sure you are secretly not a wii only owner that is furious at capcom for not getting any RE games?

Around the Network

Everytime I try to get the Vesperia demo it tells me it's not availible in my region. :(

It isn't about Capcom learning a lesson, but it's the principle. I always buy new, and I will buy this game used.

And I will trade it in. That will account in at least 100 dollars of lost revenue if I buy used, and one person buys the used copy I traded in.

DMeisterJ said:
It isn't about Capcom learning a lesson, but it's the principle. I always buy new, and I will buy this game used.

And I will trade it in. That will account in at least 100 dollars of lost revenue if I buy used, and one person buys the used copy I traded in.

Well you could steal it... or mod your xbox and only downlaod this game and play it...and then mod it back...or jsut rent it. Just giving you ideas...

DirtyP2002 said:

I just read somewhere in this thread that the Xbox360 will have exclusive content. Is this true? Didn't know about it.

I know quoting yourself is stupid, but could somebody plz answer to this? And I don't mean the demo with the exclusive DLC

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

DMJ is just being weird as always. I mean, I don't bitch about a console that I still play games on. He can't hate on it that much. I mean, why does he care? HE'S GETTING THE DAMN DEMO! SO HE NEEDS TO STOP complaining!

People like that just piss me off.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

DMeisterJ said:
If there is not a demo on the PS Store, late or not, I will not be giving my money to Capcom for this game.

That is so fucking stupidly lame.

An exclusive demo? What's next? Exclusive title screens? Exclusive dialogue?

Don't screw over potential customers of a game by not releasing a demo. >_>

Stop whining! RE5 is the #1 reason I bought a 360 and still I would prefer it on Wii. We all have our problems...but whining about an exclusive demo that probably won't even leave Japan is pathetic.

It's amazing how much respect Sony has lost this GENERATION. I never remember a time when companies would try so hard to bitch slap Sony every chance they get.

I can understand losing these types of exclusives in NA, but in your own turf. Just embarrassing. It's going to be long Generation.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

awesome! I want it right now!

Your sauce will mix with ours, and we'll make a good goulash baby.