By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo on Xbox Live Next WeeK!

seems I'll have to make ANOTHER japanese account :P

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Nah, I would only get frustrated by the demo anyway. Frustrated that I couldn't play on and had to wait until February...

Can't wait.

Explain me this.

The Demo will cause the game to sell more in Japan than ps3? I doubt it.

MS is doing well competing, but exclusive demo? lol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
saxophonehero said:
mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
lol.

Doesn't Capcom know how well the TRU exclusive 360 demo worked out?

Oh well. Good that I have a 360 too.

Likewise, doesn't Capcom know that Grand Theft Auto IV on the X360 hammered the PS3 version? Or that the vast majority of multi-plat games sell better on the X360? Or the fact that the X360 is bludgeoning the Playstation 3 in hardware sales?

RE5 is a shooter. Guess which system sells more shooters?

considering the 6 million hardware sales gap 1 million more units of GTA4 sold on the 360 isn't that much of a victory.

lol, well you could also say  that ps3 owners just buy a few select titles... Compare million sellers and it's easy to see x360 fans spread the love

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

That's what I'm not understanding. I could understand a Demo in America, and Maybe EU, but JP?

We all know PS3 version of RE5 will blow out 360 version of RE5 in JP. So why piss off potential owners?

It's just a stupid business decision. Exclusive content for Multi-plat games is so full of extreme failure.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
That's what I'm not understanding. I could understand a Demo in America, and Maybe EU, but JP?

We all know PS3 version of RE5 will blow out 360 version of RE5 in JP. So why piss off potential owners?

It's just a stupid business decision. Exclusive content for Multi-plat games is so full of extreme failure.

The answer is simple...

Live online demo setup is easier than PSN. They just give demo to microsoft and away they go... This is Capcom saying "thank you" for having Microsoft demo RE5 at E3.

I just read somewhere in this thread that the Xbox360 will have exclusive content. Is this true? Didn't know about it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

If there is not a demo on the PS Store, late or not, I will not be giving my money to Capcom for this game.

That is so fucking stupidly lame.

An exclusive demo? What's next? Exclusive title screens? Exclusive dialogue?

Don't screw over potential customers of a game by not releasing a demo. >_>

DMeisterJ said:
If there is not a demo on the PS Store, late or not, I will not be giving my money to Capcom for this game.

That is so fucking stupidly lame.

An exclusive demo? What's next? Exclusive title screens? Exclusive dialogue?

Don't screw over potential customers of a game by not releasing a demo. >_>

CALM DOWN,jesus,i wasnt bitching when Smackdown vs Raw 2009 had an EXCLUSIVE Demo only on PSN,you shouldnt be complaining either

Actually, I take that back.

I'm going to buy the game used.

I won't give Capcom my money, I'll give it to GameStop. And I'll trade the game in once I'm done. That'll teach Capcom a lesson.