By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create 11/17 -- 11/23

selnor said:
I dont think the TLR bundles are in those figures. Look at TLR's sales. They are to good for not bundles

Why wouldn't they include the TLR bundles...?

Around the Network
Xen said:
selnor said:
I dont think the TLR bundles are in those figures. Look at TLR's sales. They are to good for not bundles

Sometimes they arent tracked. It's happened a few times before. Usually 1-2 weeks when the figures get changed with big bundles. I just cant see TLR selling that many games as copies on it's own.

selnor said:
Xen said:
selnor said:

Sometimes they arent tracked. It's happened a few times before. Usually 1-2 weeks when the figures get changed with big bundles. I just cant see TLR selling that many games as copies on it's own.

You think MS just had 15k regular 360's on shelves then even more with TLR bundle? I think they do include bundles

AKA pooperscooper said:
selnor said:
Xen said:
selnor said:

You think MS just had 15k regular 360's on shelves then even more with TLR bundle? I think they do include bundles

Yeah bundles are normally tracked. But when there has been big bundles for a region before the figures for some reason have been wrong in the past or not included them. I dont know why. Is it harder to track them??? It's possible it's the same here. It's just those TLR software sals got me thinking it cant all be just software in Japan. To high for 360 me thinks.

Star Scream said:
Last Remnant should have sold more after its 80,000 first day debut - that's extremely frontloaded.

All jrpgs are like that.

Besides Pokemanz and Monster Hunter, ofc.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

@ selnor

Bundles are always counted. It's why Spec III is in the top 20.

If if they weren't, it no more than 5-9k.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
@ selnor

Bundles are always counted. It's why Spec III is in the top 20.

If if they weren't, it no more than 5-9k.

Actually, IIRC, isn't Spec 3 a "PS the best" title in JP now?

And don't MC count hardware bundles in hardware, but not in software too?

So hardware numbers are likely correct, but software could be a bit higher I suppose.

@ DMJ

No. GT5P is already cheap and no 'The Best' title has been successful.

It sold just more than hardware last week. It likely sold 17.8-18.5k this week.

It's in all PS3's now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The funny thing is that Blue Dragon is still the best-selling game for the 360 in Japan.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@ Bitmap Frogs)

the next challenger for that crown is Star Ocean 4, let's see what that game can do