By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create 11/17 -- 11/23

Neoraf said:

AKA, the japanese doesn't care about western reviewers...

Look at this review from Famitsu (Japanese reviewer respected by Japanese customers): The Last Remnant 38/40

95%

Fam. reviews off of hype...(which as you should see from the 80k first day sales) the game is awful on the technical side and I don't see people (even japanese) reccomend this game to anyone (especially friends)

Around the Network

Will PS3 pass 50k next week? Or maybe at lest 40k with PES bundles?

Neoraf said:

AKA, the japanese doesn't care about western reviewers...

Look at this review from Famitsu (Japanese reviewer respected by Japanese customers): The Last Remnant 38/40

95%

famitsu only review off the hype of the game. if this game was actually good, then it probably would have had better sales.

shanbcn said:

Nah. I don't think PES is that big.

shanbcn said:

hmm...I highly doubt it.

It looks like the Japanese purses aren't opening up to the Holiday spirit like what BengaBenga noted.

numbers should have been higher all round I feel.

Software is still selling reasonably well in general though, but I expected a lot higher for some titles.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

I only trust these numbers, when they didn't include the Last Remnant bundle.

No way the 360 only sold 15.000 with them

These numbers are a bit weird. The Wii looks pretty low and the DSL pretty high compared to last week, I doubt these are the real MC numbers.

Wii looks low because it IS low. These are the real numbers, from the usual source as well...

Xen said:
shanbcn said:

Nah. I don't think PES is that big.

Well PES sold last year around 150 k first week in Japan it can reach 200k this week I think but doubt though it will push the HW sales of PS3 that high.

ps3 still doing well.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st