By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is the best third party developer on the Wii so far?

This is a tough one for me. Though most developers have brought one or two good games to the Wii, many have littered the Wii library with shovel ware.

So who in your opinion deserves the title Best Third Party Developer for the first two years of the Wii?

This one is tough for me, but right now i would have to say THQ. I am loving what they did with the Blob, and am very intrigued by the whole Deadly Creatures concept. I like their view on casual gaming, and the risks they are taking to make a fun, family friendly gaming experience. 

Who do you think deserves the title Best Third Party developer on the Wii and why?

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

There is no best for me. There is only a least bad. That would have been Capcom until the recent Wii can't handle title screen and no Wii control input for Street Fighter. Now the least bad is Sega.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

EA and Sega.

It has to be Destination Software, Inc. I mean, come on, they gave us the glory that is Chicken Shoot!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

SEGA.

Around the Network

Sega!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

THQ and Sega

I'd have to go with Sega and THQ.

Namco Bandai get favourite points though just for ToS2 and the new announced Tales game.

SEGA followed by Capcom

Sega then capcom then THQ

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157