By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TR : U sells more on PS3

Infamous said:
Asmo said:

It's rare enough to make a topic about it and even though it's UK only or not, the 360 base is bigger than the PS3.

*remembers DMC4*

There were a bunch of these topics then.

DMC4 came out at the begining of this year, so yeah, it's rare... 

Around the Network
Infamous said:

Userbase? I guess there will always be excuses, if you want to ignore the fact that the majority of people I see on forums and everyone I know IRL that own both systems get the 360 version for achievements SOLELY, let alone Live, etc.

I love topics like this. Reassurance makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Alright so... on 360 there are achievments and DLC but not on PS3, still the PS3 version sells better in the UK. So... what's your point?

I think the bigger question this raises is why are people buying this game anyway... there are better games to play.... or maybe not on the ps3? heh

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

thekitchensink said:
They didn't cite a source (though I know they're an official industry blog), and they didn't mention the PS2 version--this leads me to believe they lumped the PS2 and PS3 together.

This.

goddog said:
I think the bigger question this raises is why are people buying this game anyway... there are better games to play.... or maybe not on the ps3? heh

That's a possibility considering how LBP and Motorstorm sold. Anyway, it's still a bad thing for Eidos.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:

Wow you guys are getting more and more creative as time goes on.

sorry it was sarcasm, i guess ill have to practice more. 

edit, and to go further, i dont know why anyone would buy this over LBP, both platformers, and from what ive seen LBP is by far more polished and fun. 

CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:

Look who's talking, ROFL.

You're sitting here raged about 2 people (me being I made a mistake, realized it but was corrected before I got to edit, and posted on that, and that was that, and this other guy who is trolling Tomb Raider in general) meanwhile dozens of PS3 fanboys are desperetely trolling other Pro-M$ topics. And topics, btw, that have nothing to do with a minimal sale difference in one region.

Ironic much?

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:

You're sitting here raged about 2 people (me being I made a mistake, realized it but was corrected before I got to edit, and posted on that, and that was that, and this other guy who is trolling Tomb Raider in general) meanwhile dozens of PS3 fanboys are desperetely trolling other Pro-M$ topics. And topics, btw, that have nothing to do with a minimal sale difference in one region.

Ironic much?

hmm id never thought of it as trolling.... more just a burning hatred of a series that needs to die. especially if it steals sell from new IPs that are more interesting 

goddog said:
Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:

Ironic much?

hmm id never thought of it as trolling.... more just a burning hatred of a series that needs to die. especially if it steals sell from new IPs that are more interesting 

Well I do agree that I lost interest in TR a long time ago, but to say there are other better games to play is kind of pushing it because it's personal preference.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Apparently PS3 owners dislike innovation, but just love spelonking games like Tomb Raider and Uncharted Raider(like me).

It's weird. I'm not so convinced that bigger sales for this good, but not great Tomb Raider game, is necessarily news worth celebrating.

I guess any sales are good sales though, lol.

The PS3 is slowly but surely proving itself to be a software mover in Others.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.