By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TR : U sells more on PS3

RolStoppable said:
Xen said:
swearitsoul said:
So how come the 360 is getting all this Downloadable Content for the games and not the PS3??

Well, take a guess...

The DLC for the 360 are the final two levels of the game which weren't included on the 360 due to the limited capacity of the DVD. If you want the full game, you need Bluray.

ok so your saying on the 360 there are 2 final levels missing? so i wont even finnish the game if i dont have money to buy two final levels? lols, hmmmm i guess thats the new thing now, make a game without final levels, then sell the final levels through dlc for players, lols....hey i think it could work.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Xen said:
swearitsoul said:
So how come the 360 is getting all this Downloadable Content for the games and not the PS3??

Well, take a guess...

The DLC for the 360 are the final two levels of the game which weren't included on the 360 due to the limited capacity of the DVD. If you want the full game, you need Bluray.

Nice try

Rofl, it sells 2% more on the PS3 than the 360 in the UK only (51% to 49%), and people make this topic.

Then when you see GG M$ threads because M$ outsold PS3 by 100k this week in Others ALONE, Sony fanbots come in and complain about people gloating.

I lol'ed IRL.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

It's only for the UK, and do they count the bundled 360 version

They didn't cite a source (though I know they're an official industry blog), and they didn't mention the PS2 version--this leads me to believe they lumped the PS2 and PS3 together.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Infamous said:
Rofl, it sells 2% more on the PS3 than the 360 in the UK only (51% to 49%), and people make this topic.

Then when you see GG M$ threads because M$ outsold PS3 by 100k this week in Others ALONE, Sony fanbots come in and complain about people gloating.

I lol'ed IRL.

Your maths is wrong and you also have the wrong numbers to start with.

The PS3 had 51 % of the sales, the 360 had 34 %. Therefore the PS3 version sold 50 % more than the 360 version.

Yeah I just remebered I completely forgot the other consoles sales, GG.

But it's still funny. The majority of other multi-plats greatly outsell it's PS3 counterpart on the 360, so imagine if everyone made topics about that in Microsoft discussion. Also, this is in the UK only.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
RolStoppable said:
Infamous said:

I lol'ed IRL.

The PS3 had 51 % of the sales, the 360 had 34 %. Therefore the PS3 version sold 50 % more than the 360 version.

But it's still funny. The majority of other multi-plats greatly outsell it's PS3 counterpart on the 360, so imagine if everyone made topics about that in Microsoft discussion. Also, this is in the UK only.

Bigger userbase much?

Also, the UK has the 360 at a 1.1 mln advantage... and the PS3 version still sold better. Nicely done...

Infamous said:

It's rare enough to make a topic about it and even though it's UK only or not, the 360 base is bigger than the PS3.

Xen said:
Infamous said:
RolStoppable said:
Infamous said:

I lol'ed IRL.

Bigger userbase much?

Also, the UK has the 360 at a 1.1 mln advantage... and the PS3 version still sold better. Nicely done...

Userbase? I guess there will always be excuses, if you want to ignore the fact that the majority of people I see on forums and everyone I know IRL that own both systems get the 360 version for achievements SOLELY, let alone Live, etc.

I love topics like this. Reassurance makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Proud Owner of: 

Asmo said:
Infamous said:

It's rare enough to make a topic about it and even though it's UK only or not, the 360 base is bigger than the PS3.

*remembers DMC4*

There were a bunch of these topics then.

Proud Owner of: