By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the best multiplat game of 08?

Fallout 3. 90 hours for my first playthrough, and I'm already considering starting a new character.

Around the Network

hhhmmmm, best multiplatform game huh

i think i'm gonna have to go with saints row 2, it was far better than the origional in my eyes and the co-op is just a blast

like CGI i also have nothing but praise for Dead space and would say its easily the 2nd best multiplat game i have played this year

my top 5 this year (all platforms, well on 360 lol)

1. Gears of war 2 (its gears of war, what more needs to be said?)
2. Left 4 Dead (i started this last night and i'm already hooked)
3. Ninja gaiden 2 (underrated due to DMC fanboy reviewers been p*ssed at Itagaki)
4. Saints row 2 (Fun fun fun)
5. Dead space (completed it but still going back for achievements)

Guitar Hero Iv/Rock band 2 (tho I'm still playing Rock band 1)

Take my love, take my land..

Fallout 3 For its lasting appeal. I've always dreamed about a Resident Evil 3 like this.

Call of duty world at war the ps360 versions...

Around the Network

Grand Theft Auto IV, and I am too lazy to type some reasons down. This might change however, when I get Fallout 3.

I fell in love with Bioshock on the PS3! What a game! Love the atmosphere!

THE NETHERLANDS

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Grand Theft Auto IV, I actually enjoyed the game. Although this will probably change when I play Fallout 3 or Prince of Persia.

Silent Hill: Homecoming. Finally the camera is fixed. Controls and combat work very well. The atmosphere and environments are very creepy. Glad it didn't went the way of RE4. The story is interesting especially around the second half of the game.