By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gamer9851 said:
He is acting.

He drop his mask on an other thread.

Im not acting. Were did you get that idea?

mM
Around the Network

I don't know, maybe because your are different than what we have see until now ?

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Let's not lose the fun of this thread, boys...

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Yes, I love the Wii. I love the DS. I love games that aren't worth their weight in salt. I am so excited for Metroid and Brawl. I hate Sony and all their games. I don't care about Microsoft because I don't view them as a threat. I like RPGs but don't want to buy anything Playstation so I play mediocre games like Baten Kaitos.

There, am I accepted now?

DonWii said:

am I the only one feeling sorry for ps3?

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Yes, I love the Wii. I love the DS. I love games that aren't worth their weight in salt. I am so excited for Metroid and Brawl. I hate Sony and all their games. I don't care about Microsoft because I don't view them as a threat. I like RPGs but don't want to buy anything Playstation so I play mediocre games like Baten Kaitos.

Leo's fun. You're just bitter. 

I'm a bitter, old man.

I survived a war, and now an even more convoluted battle begins! Can't we just have peace?

MontanaHatchet said:

eehh wat? Its good you love everything but why do you love games that aren't worth there weight in salt? And I thought you did have a ps3?

mM

I'm so sleepy. The 7-11 is so far away. I can't find my pocket change. I need some Coke (the legal kind).

I feel like making some rogue alliance and rebelling against society. Yawnnnnn, so sleepy.

Yeah, seriously, keep away from red-steel. All the other games are worth a buy, or at least a rent. Red steel will waste your money for a rental I feel... I was one of the unlucky bastards to buy it before everyone started saying... "This game is NOT awesome... it SUCKS..." However when it first came out everyone was like. "OMG YAY!" So yeah. Dont make the same mistake I did... :(

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!