By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Fanboyism.

You 100+ posters must think right now like, who is he, how can he tell such a thing while he has so few posts etc etc. well the thing is i really dislike posting here cause anything you say pro to the company you like is getting flamed immediately, in short it's no use. In special i would like the user Kwaad to think about what he is doing right now, denying the absolute dramatic PS3 sales, what's the use in that? face it. So yeah Kwaad, you actually are the reason for me posting here. Can't we just have constructive discussions in here, with real sources and such? If you want this forum to be proffessional, act proffesional. Think before you post, like your mom or dad used to say to you when you were young, think before you say something. I also do know that this information that i just gave don't interest you at all, so to make you go posting i say; Wii pwns Ps3 in sales.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I personally think that Kwaad is funny without going overboard. Trust me I have seen fanboys of the extreme variety. I think kwaad is more welcome here than most because his passionate responses promote other people to respond. Be it with opinion or fact, kwaad is a topic starter.... Like how he got you to make a post about him.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

so now lies are funny..odd people here imo

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I think you're overreacting a bit, and judging the site based off a few bad posters.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i don't like to reply in forums either but after a very thorough look at this site for the past 4-5 months, i believe there are way worse "fanboy" (how i hate this word...) than kwaad, who remains very well inside bounds, manner wise.

Around the Network

Maybe he's dowsin the PS3 mass failure a bit... Thats incorrect iff u ask me...! (Me as a fanboy: 'Cause Wii poowns it bigtime :D And so does DS with PSP... But that doesn't matter really!') But the numbers are real! -At the end of the day Kwaad is the man who keeps the forums alive... respect for that one but: He isn't quite good in admitting he's wrong

THE NETHERLANDS

Kwaad is a lilttle delusional, but he is far more aware of reality than some of the PS3 fanboy/trolls that are around ... I don't mind him too much because (although he overstates things) he doesn't make stuff up or lie on a large scale

HappySqurriel said: Kwaad is a lilttle delusional, but he is far more aware of reality than some of the PS3 fanboy/trolls that are around ... I don't mind him too much because (although he overstates things) he doesn't make stuff up or lie on a large scale
well not sure about the "not making stuff up" part... just don't ask him for direct proof.
stof said: I trust you can site your PS3 cost figures Kwaad. Kwaad said: Their ballpark. Hell if I rember where I found them.
http://www.vgcharts.org/forum/reply.php?thread=499"e=5697

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said: HappySqurriel said: Kwaad is a lilttle delusional, but he is far more aware of reality than some of the PS3 fanboy/trolls that are around ... I don't mind him too much because (although he overstates things) he doesn't make stuff up or lie on a large scale well not sure about the "not making stuff up" part... just don't ask him for direct proof. stof said: I trust you can site your PS3 cost figures Kwaad. Kwaad said: Their ballpark. Hell if I rember where I found them. http://www.vgcharts.org/forum/reply.php?thread=499"e=5697
Fine. I'll find the source. Damn. Want me to edit my numbers too?

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/18/playstation-3-costs-900-sez-merrill-lynch-mob/ Hot damn. after 3 years... 300$. Exactly what I said. And I never saw that before.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!