By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 14 million PSN users include PSP users.

Sony didn't exactly fudge the numbers, but they also didn't exactly mention that those 14 million PSN users are not all from the PS3.  In fact, it sounds like they're probably MOSTLY not from the PS3.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/691223/Sonys_14_Million_PSN_Users_Number_Includes_PSP_Accounts.html

Around the Network

a lot less impressive when its out of 48mil people

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I am a psp only owner who is one of these people

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

damb daw still good & 500K are alway playing CoD4 YUP YUP

if your trying to compare it to the 360's numbers remember those numbers MS used included PC gamers, and original xbox accounts. and no, PC gamers don't pay for xbox live if your wondering

Around the Network

well considering Sony announced 10 million months ago before the PSP gain the ability for PSN sign up how is it that they are mostly not PS3 users? Id say that are MOSTLY PS3 users.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The PSP has PSN now? What rock have I been living under?

Of course, I haven't touched my PSP in months.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

this topic has already been posted before

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50271

MrBubbles said:

You mean 58... but tbh I dont think that many peopel create accounts for PSP games... I dont think I have one tough I played the 2 Syphon Filter games and Killzone Liberation online...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
MrBubbles said:

You mean 58... but tbh I dont think that many peopel create accounts for PSP games... I dont think I have one tough I played the 2 Syphon Filter games and Killzone Liberation online...

they said last week that about half ps3 owners own psp's

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur