By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

EaglesEye379 said:
I never thought Id ever get to say this:

360 outsells PS3 + PS2 in Others this week!

Sony still won. Don't forget to count PSP.

Around the Network

i just love big sales weeks like this, so many bans in this thread already.

impressive Wii\DS and 360 sales, i was expecting huge sales from Wii and DS so its no surprise, but microsoft has done a great job at reducing the price at the right time, PS3 really needs a price cut, unfortunately price cut wont come this year, i don't really see PS3 outselling 360 this holiday, sony better hope the price cut in 2009 is not too late

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

impressive WiiDS and 360 sales, i was expecting huge sales from Wii and DS so its no surprise, but microsoft has done a great job at reducing the price at the right time, PS3 really needs a price cut, unfortunately price cut wont come this year, i don't really see PS3 outselling 360 this holiday, sony better hope the price cut in 2009 is not too late

You really think a company at risk of collapse is worried about a rat race? Trust me, winning fanboy wars is the last of sony's concern right now. Corporations are not built to haemorrage money.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Looks like a lot of bans handed out in this thread.

Nice numbers all around. Holiday season kicking into gear.

Pristine20 said:
Cougarman said:

impressive WiiDS and 360 sales, i was expecting huge sales from Wii and DS so its no surprise, but microsoft has done a great job at reducing the price at the right time, PS3 really needs a price cut, unfortunately price cut wont come this year, i don't really see PS3 outselling 360 this holiday, sony better hope the price cut in 2009 is not too late

You really think a company at risk of collapse is worried about a rat race? Trust me, winning fanboy wars is the last of sony's concern right now. Corporations are not built to haemorrage money.

i am sure they are more worried about profits like any other Corporation, but they dont want to lose ground to microsoft either

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I just checked out the year over year increases on 360 and Wii for the comparable week 2007.

Wii: +130%
360: +200%

Insane!

This is invisible text!

Looks like 360 outsold PS3 in all regions this week. I expect 200k+ lead this week.

And then, 360 will outsell PS3 in YTD, effectively turning 2008 into the year of the 360.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

^Or the year of the Wii. Whatever

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Cougarman said:
Pristine20 said:
Cougarman said:

i am sure they are more worried about profits like any other Corporation, but they dont want to lose ground to microsoft either

Profit is a priority. What can a victory over M$ do for sony now if not kill the company for the sake of "gotcha" games?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Wow @ numbers.

Never expected the price cut to do so much for the 360.