By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what do you prefer eating?

Pasta >>>> Any other food.

Iced Tea>> Coffee >> Coffee >>>>>>>> Any other drinks.

Ice Cream >>>>> Any other desert.

This is just my opinion on food :)

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

BBQ Ribs with well done fries.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Meat.

pizza!

pasta and ice cream

Around the Network

changed mind to TC it tastes nice

Chicken and Waffles, but there's no place to get good chicken and waffles around here. (Regular Chicken and Waffles, where you eat a waffle with butter and syrup with fried chicken not the Pennsylvania Dutch Version)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

that double cheese burger and fries thats sounds tasty

I prefer the seared flesh of the innocent.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Pizza is the only correct answer. Everyone else is just trying to be cool and pretending that they like something else more.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger