By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best Undiscovered Playstation 2 (PS2) Games

The mention of God Hand legitimizes this list. Incidentally, if they hadn't mentioned it, this list would be worthless.

My only problem is that, yes, it is better than Viewtiful Joe.

Around the Network

Kim Possible, a good game? ROFL that's the biggest load of BS I've heard this year.

Persona 3
"American fans looked to Atlus with puppy dog eyes"

OMG, How did you know?

RolStoppable said:
superbeast1370 said:
Kim Possible, a good game? ROFL that's the biggest load of BS I've heard this year.

That's quite an achievement in a year in which Sony said that the PS3 will surpass the PS2 in lifetime sales when all is said and done. Or maybe they only said that the PS3 will sell 150m.

yeah, that's not gonna happen. it's still a toss-up between the 3.

Wow, I actually have about 80% of that RPG, Action RPG, Run and Gun shooter and Adventure list, including the "Additional games to try" list. I bought these way before I even looked at gaming sites.

I guess I have good taste.

By the way, I urge everyone to try and get "Magic Pengel : Quest for Color" if you can. I bought this game a week or so after release because I loved the fact it was so odd, creating your own creatures and using them for combat, it was an easy game for me to get absorbed in.

Nice list.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

The fact that rumble racing is on this list gives it credibility X 10

WOW this is a great list!

I did a quick skim now, but I'll read it more in depth later

Oh and right on to everyone saying Freedom Fighters! That was such a fun game, glad to see it get some attention :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I have several games from that list: Klonoa 2, Ring of Red, Shadow of Memories, MDK2 Armaggedon, Rumble Racing, Indigo Prophecy, Escape from Monkey Island, Zone of The Enders and Sky Odyssey... All of these games deserve a sequel, they're superb. I wish for an HD Rumble Racing and Ring of Red please EA and Konami!

Sky odyssey is the most charming experience I had on the PS2, Rumble Racing is easily the most fun you can have playing a racing game on the console and Ring of Red is so deep your nerves are always turned on playing it.

Very cool to see Sky Gunner making the list. I had a lot of fun with that game, and I had no idea that others agreed with me.